The New Year is full of new goals and endeavors, but it’s also a time for reflection. In 2015, Milliken made important strides across industries, received awards and continued to exercise its driving principle of innovation.
Here is a roundup of some of our favorite media coverage from the past few months, highlighting some of these accomplishments.
For the fourth year in a row, Milliken was honored with R&D 100 Awards.
- Milliken Wins Two R&D 100 Awards, Plastics Technology
- Milliken’s Milliguard® AOX-1 and Hyperform® HPN 210M Receive R&D 100 Awards, Special Chem
Milliken Floors collections, including Surface Study, The Basics collection, and Carl Tait, and designers take a turn in the spotlight.
- Q&A With Kerry Cottam, Milliken, Design Insider
- Product Transparency, Architectural Products
- Trend: Raw Sophistication, Metropolis
- Products: Carpet, Hospitality Design
Consulting Magazine named Performance Solutions by Milliken one of the 50 fastest-growing firms.
- Fastest Growing Firms, Consulting Magazine
Chemical additives improve a host of products.
- Milliken additive upgrades performance of Saudi-produced PP, Plastics Today
- Milliken’s Hyperform nucleator shows its form in diverse fields, Plastics Today
Future Materials awarded Milliken with the title of “Most Innovative Large Size Company.”