This year saw a changing landscape at Milliken, an ever-evolving path toward growth and continuous innovation. We celebrated 60 years at the Roger Milliken Center, trained local vocational high school students in partnership with OSHA and explored the evolving definition of sustainability to further safety within our communities, and concluded the year with an R&D 100 Merit Award.
As our focus turns to 2019, we connected with our associates around the world to explore the goals and aspirations they are focusing on in the new year — both professional and personal.
“In 2019, I plan to read more books, continuously contribute to sustainability in my Inter-Material-Replacement projects at work, and educate the people in my life about living a sustainable lifestyle.”
- Vincent Wang, Asia Marketing & Communication Leader
“I’m looking forward to continuing to support our global teams with the development of unique marketing tools through collaborating with the sales, technical and marketing teams. Together, we can make a difference in our industries.”
- Veerle De Wolf, Market Communication Manager (EMEA), Milliken Europe BVBA
“I would love to learn and practice a new language in the new year. I am fluent in French, but I haven’t had the opportunity to practice it in a long time, so I would like to actively search for ways to practice spoken French more frequently.”
- Natacha Karambizi, Senior Business Analyst, Milliken Chemical
“I personally believe that a leader is only strong when they have a strong ‘pack.’ I will work on empowering my team and spend time on team building activities to build a stronger ‘pack.’
- Sanjeev K. Dey, PhD, PMP, Global R&D Manager, Performance Colorants and Ingredients (PC&I)
“My new year’s resolution is to read two new books a month!”
- Jared Singleton, Credit Analyst, Floor Covering Division
“My aspirations are three-fold. I’m excited to grow the business and experience personal growth through new client engagement at Performance Solutions by Milliken, to collaborate and network with new colleagues, and connect with others to take my graphical facilitation to the next level.”
- Pamela Quist-Krause, Senior Practitioner, Performance Solutions by Milliken
“For me, 2019 will be a year of consolidating relationships and building partnerships. I aim to listen, to research, to collaborate, to create, to educate and to achieve.”
- James Mfula, MDes, Design Manager, Ontera by Milliken, Australia
“I want to embrace Milliken’s commitment to wellness and work to create a healthy and happy working environment for the French team.”
- Marion Bradley, Marketing Communications Manager, Floor Covering Division, France & Paris Showroom Manager
Happy New Year from all of us at Milliken! We wish you an inspiring 2019 to fulfill your resolutions.